Here are two great resources to help you decide!
Take a look at The Occupational Outlook Handbook in order to decide which career field you want to enter and which job you would like to pursue . This book includes:
- the training and education needed for a specific job
- expected job prospects
- what workers do on the job
- working conditions and more
On the College Board Website check out a resource called My Road to find help planning your career. My Road:
- Offers a personality assessment which shows your strengths
- Lets you explore careers and majors that fit your personality and strengths
- Helps you search for colleges by location, major, cost, etc.
- Gives tips on applying to college and how to be successful
- Lets you create an online portfolio for college and career planning