You need to challenge yourself to get ready for your return to college!
Facts for your consideration!
- Adult students returning to college are the fastest growing educational group and steadily increasing
Reasons for returning students:
- Pursue a new career
- Start a new business
- Make more money
- Realize a lifelong dream
- The more education the higher the salary and the better the career opportunities
- Those with only a high school diploma are twice as likely to be unemployed as those with a bachelor’s degree
- Statistics project that 75 percent of future positions are expected to require at least some type of certification or license, and professions that require a bachelor’s degree are projected to grow nearly twice as fast as the national average, making a college degree a good investment.
About 62 percent of full-time students receive grant aid.
- You can still work and go to college at the same time, both full and part time students can be eligible for financial aid
- Always apply for financial aid (www.fafsa.gov), even if you don’t think you qualify